In honor of Veterans Day, LCMS would like to recognize our faculty that have served in the U. S. military. Our appreciation goes out to them and the many others around our community and country that have faithfully served.
* Jeremy Combs (8th Grade Math) - Served in Ga. Army National Guard from 1997-2004) as a combat medical specialist
* Andrew Harwood (Band) – Served in Active Army with US Army Band "Pershing's Own", Washington, DC; Currently serving in Army Reserve with 313th Army Band, Birmingham, AL
* Becky Marshall, LPN (6th Grade School Nurse) - Served in U. S. Army Reserve from 1990-1998 as a field medic and national paramedic
* Will Mayfield (Paraprofessional) - Serving as a 1st Lieutenant in the U. S. Army National Guard (Infantry - 48th Brigade Combat Team)
* Brandon Stephens (7th Grade Language Arts) - Served 4 years in U.S. Army as a linguist & criminal investigator
* Matt Tompkins (8th Grade Science) - Served 2 years in the U.S. Navy as a 3rd class petty officer in the machinist mate rank at the Nuclear Power Command in Orlando
* Christine Wilbanks (7th Grade Science) - Served as a 1st Lieutenant in U. S. Army Reserve with Quartermaster Corp from 1988-1993
* Matt Youngblood (PE/Health) – Currently serving in U.S. Army National Guard
NOTICE: Student/Parent PowerSchool access is now available for your use.
For the student account, the username is now the student's 10-digit GTID # and the password is the last 4 digits of their social security number.
For the parent account, the username is now the student's 10-digit GTID # followed by a lowercase "p" and the password is the last 4 digits of their social security number.
A student's GTID # can be found on the inside cover of their agenda/handbook.
Previously-created custom parent accounts should not be effected.